Solar Auto-Darkening ARC TIG MIG Welding Helmet Features:
- Use for gas shielded welding, tungsten argon arc welding, spot welding.
- Double considerations, avoiding the harmful radiation of ultraviolet and infrared rays generated by the arc and the damage caused by the welding glare to the eyes.
- Innovative design, super lightweight, durable housing.
- During the welding process, the visual clarity is high, and the effect of the solder joint quality has been clearly observed.
- Dark State Color Number Adjustment Method: External control, stepless adjustable.
- Induction Sensitivity Control Adjustment: Stepless Adjustable.
- VARIABLE SHADE CONTROL – The Shade can be adjusted from shade 9 to 13 based upon the welding process or application. The variable shade control knob is mounted on the outside of the Helmet Shell
- SENSITIVITY KNOB – You can adjust the light sensor by turning the Sensitivity Knob. Generally turning the knob to the highest sensitivity setting is the best choice for normal use, but when the Helmet is used in the presence of excess ambient light or with another welding machine close by, improved helmet performance can be obtained with a lower setting.
- DELAY TIME KNOB – This control is designed to protect the Welder’s Eyes from the strong residual rays after welding. Changing the Delay Time will vary dark to light time between 0.1 second (minimum) to 1.2 second (maximum). The maximum setting is recommended for high amperage applications where the Weld Puddle is still very bright after the welding arc has ceased and for situations where the filter may be temporarily blocked from seeing the welding arc.
Solar Auto-Darkening ARC TIG MIG Welding Helmet Specifications:
Size: 16cm x 15.5cm x 22.5cm (LxWxH)
Main Color: Black
Bright State Color Grade: DIN4.5
Dark State Color Grade: DIN9 ~ 12.5
Variable Light Response Time: 1 / 10000S
Recovery Time: 0.1S ~ 0.8S
Power Supply: Lithium Battery / Solar
Lithium Battery Rated Capacity: 600mAh
Whether The Battery Can Be Replaced: 600mAh
Operating Temperature: -10 ℃ ~ 65 ℃
Number Of Arc Sensors: 2
Infrared / Ultraviolet Protection: DIN15
Self-Test Function: NO
Low Voltage Alarm Function: NO
Sanding Function: NO
Cutting Function: NO
Solar Auto-Darkening ARC TIG MIG Welding Helmet Package Includes:
- 1 X Welding Helmet
- 3 X Lens
- 1 X English User Manual