Measure Ring Size & Conversion Charts
How to Measure Your Ring Size:
- Wrap the paper around the finger to be sized.
- Mark the paper where it completes the circle.
- Measure from the beginning of the paper to the mark with a ruler.
Find your U.S. ring size from the list provided below.
- Size 4: 1 13/16 inches
- Size 5: 1 15/16 inches
- Size 6: 2 1/16 inches
- Size 7: 2 1/8 inches
- Size 8: 2 1/4 inches
- Size 9: 2 5/16 inches
- Size 10: 2 7/16 inches
- Size 11: 2 9/16 inches
- Size 12: 2 5/8 inches
- Size 13: 2 3/4 inches
- Size 14: 2 7/8 inches
Some additional things to consider when selecting your ring size.
- If your knuckle is significantly larger than the base of your finger, then measure both your knuckle and the base. Pick a size between the two measurements based on your preference.
- It's better to measure your finger at night because it will be slightly more swollen than in the morning.
*Please note that some rings may slightly vary up to 0.008 inches or 0.2 mm in diameter.